Sunday 19 May 2013

Wild Bollywood



I've had this track on a Bollywood film theme CD for years but never thought of looking for a video of it on YouTube. Thanks to an Englishman trapped in Sweden for making that connection for me. This track and its video are so great my eyes are bleeding.

The film is KISMAT from 1968 and it's available on an English subtitled DVD from India. I've just bought a copy from a seller there via eBay (the DVD won't ruin anybody's budget, it was VERY cheap!). If you look up the film make sure you find the right one; Apparently the title was popular in India and I've come across at least two other films by the same title.

In case you're interested the CD is called "The Kings and Queens of Bollywood - Classic Sixties Indian Film Themes".

No comments:

Post a Comment