Monday 13 May 2013

The original film that Joseph Lai CANNIBALISED for his INFERNO THUNDERBOLT



Thanks to Jesus Manuel of the way cool blog Golden Ninja Warrior Chronicles I learnt which film was the source film that Joseph Lai and his IFD label in Hong Kong used for their cut & paste film INFERNO THUNDERBOLT. The film is the Taiwanese THE ANGER and after having had it on eBay auto search for quite a while I finally struck gold a few days ago when the Ocean Shores VCD release of the film popped up. And tonight the auction ended with only one winner! LOL (altho the winning bid makes me feel like I pulled the short straw at the same time! Argh!). Check Jesus Manuel's post about the film here and see screen grabs.


No, that's not me but JESUS MANUEL of GOLDEN NINJA WARRIOR CHRONICLES blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment