Sunday 11 August 2013

Hiatus...

I've been doing blogs for the past 6 years, and before that I did fanzines for much longer, and I feel the metal fatigue. Even with the less than frequent posts on this blog I've actually kept this place afloat much longer than my other blogs. They've been floating aimlessly in Cyberspace for quite a while now and it's time to take a breather with Backyard Asia as well. Do people even read blogs any more? Hardly anybody comments on posts anymore on any of my blogs. Anyway, not the end but a breather. Be seeing you.

PS: I'm gonna turn the comments option off as I don't wish this place to be spilling over with spam. It really annoys me when that happens (I'm looking at you Worldweird Cinema blog!).

PS: Roeg Camel you're not forgotten. I'll get back to you at some stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment