Friday 28 October 2011

More FILIPINO films on AUSSIE dvd

Recently I talked about the (then) upcoming Australian DVD releases of FOR YOUR HEIGHT ONLY, THE IMPOSSIBLE KID (first official DVD release anywhere!), and THEY CALL HER CLEOPATRA WONG (all from Umbrella Entertainment). I've just discovered that yet another Bobby A. Suarez film has been released in OZ; ONE ARMED EXECUTIONER! Not from Umbrella but Beyond Home Entertainment. I haven't been able to find any info on extras so whether this would be an upgrade from the Dark Sky DVD I can't tell you. The reg. 1 disc is slightly cut and it would definitely be cool if they've managed to dig up an uncut print. If anybody out there has any info I'd be happy to post it here.

EDIT (5/11/11): I screwed up the labels; Only the FOR YOUR HEIGHT ONLY/THE IMPOSSIBLE KID dvd is from Umbrella. Both CLEOPATRA WONG and ONE-ARMED EXECUTIONER are from Monster Pictures. Forget about the "Beyond Home Entertainment" moniker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment