Friday 17 January 2020

THE TATTOOIST (Michael Wong, China/Malaysia, 2018) Full short-film

I received this email from a young Malaysian filmmaker called Michael Wong in China in late 2018. I'm so slow at posting this he has probably already gone on to either direct feature films in China, or he's doing soap-operas in the US, or he's decided to become a plumber instead. In any case this short looks pretty great. It is, however, very... short.
/Jack J

Hello Jack,
Hope this message finds you well.
I'm a Malaysian film director currently residing in Beijing, China. I've got a directorial micro short (The Tattooist) which I would like to share with you. It's currently making its round at the horror film festival circuit and has been winning a number of accolades worldwide.
It features stellar performances from Troy's Team Action and amazing music by Found In The Attic.

[Michael Wong]




The Tattooist from Michael Wong on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment